Saturday, April 12, 2014

My music

Now don't misunderstand me. I'm not a progressive only person. I like variation. Sometimes I like to indulge myself with the most complex progressive and technical stuff and sometimes I need the totally opposite, just plain old mean rock 'n roll. It does not really matter what genre, as long as it has some rock 'n roll connection and is energetic. But I also like rock based fusion. I've thought about this and I've come up with a good definition of the music I like. I like good music!! :-)

It has not always been like this. In the beginning I was a hard core fan of Elvis and did not now much else. The artwork of the album Destroyer by Kiss changed my life forever. Radio Luxenbourgh then continued the change by introducing AC/DC, Saxon etc.  As the years have passed I have widen my musical landscape. It's more accepted nowadays to have a really wide music taste, but in the 80's you had to choose, heavy metal or synth music. That was easy for me and I picked the side even before I know it was a side. Here are some different good music for me:





and as a proud Swede :-)




I can continue forever, but you get the idea...

ROCK 'N ROLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment