Sunday, April 6, 2014

New direction

I have now made a decision that will make my facebook friends happy. I have decided to expand the content of this blog from only talking about guitars, amps and other guitar related devices to even include music and general stuff that I normally bore my facebook friends with :-).
The reason for changing scope of the blog is that the Axe-Fx has really reduced my gear chasing needs. My world is all inside the Axe-Fx now. As I grow more familiar with it I might start to talk about that here in more depth, but for now I settle with the more general things. This leads to fewer blog posts and by expanding the content of the blog I hope I have the need of doing more posts.

Please give me some feedback! Is this good, bad or don't you care. Please let me know! It would be nice to know with whom I am communicating...

Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment