Sunday, April 6, 2014

No live clip yet

Hi there!

I have now tried the Axe-Fx live some time ago. Unfortunately I did not manage to get the gig recorded. But as I've heard from people in the audience that the sound was really good, but that the level of the guitar was too low. What can I say? It was not the first time and you can not really have too much guitar :-).

Another discovery I made is that my sounds got really drastically changed during a jam party that I organized about a couple of months ago. I actually thought that someone fiddled around with the settings and accidentally managed to save them. But after upgrading the firmware to the newest version a couple of weeks ago I discovered that this really changed the sound of my presets. That must have been a reason for the change during the jam party since I did a firmware update just the day before. It was actually mentioned in the release notes. So lesson learned. When I perform a firmware update in the future, I will do it and than go through all my presets and scenes and check that they still sounds the way they should.

Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment