Friday, September 13, 2013

Fractal status

Hi!

Here's a little update on my process of changing rigs. Unfortunately I have still not been able to rehearse or gig with my new rig, I'm still using the old one. So why? Well, time has been the problem. I have not had enough time to setup the Axe-Fx the way I want it. There has been too much at work and I also had another gig that needed a little preparation on the musical side. Not much, but the time I had available for it was not much. I needed to learn some new songs and to brush up on the old ones as well and as you know, time flies when you are having fun. But now I have no gig with any of my bands planned for the near future, so I can take some time to fix my sound on the Axe-Fx. One thing I'm planning to do as quickly as possible is to cell my old rig. With the old rig gone I must put some time in finishing the sounds for my new one. Otherwise I will not be able to rehearse...

Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment